Architectural; Visual Arts: Mosaics, Murals, Sculpture
• Listen to and collaborate with the committee, construction team, and community
• Research heritage of site to inform artwork meaning
• Address engineering, technical and budgetary issues
• Succeed as art, meaningful community marker, and architectural art
• Timeless, joyful, elegant
• Make as beautiful as possible
• Make to require little or no maintenance for 100 years
• Usually make from blown glass or Italian mosaic smalti
• All projects are installed on time and on budget
• Professionalism and experience minimize unpleasant surprises
• Internationally recognized. Work exhibited and commissioned in Asia, Europe, America, and the Middle East.
Lectured at architectural design conferences in the United States, South Korea, and Germany.
• Subject of two half-hour documentaries broadcast nationally in US and Germany
• Featured in over 80 publications in the US, Europe, Asia and the Middle East
• Winner of CODA International Design Awards in 2021, 2018, and 2013